Boy a lot of this resonates with me — Joi Ito’s Web: Going P-time — rss feeds, blog comments are climbing in the priority list while email falls. Couple this with the effect of spam on the utility of email — email is taking a hit.
5 Things You Wouldn’t Know About Me From Reading My Blog
1. I once inhaled an aspirin tablet.
2. Related to the above, I have had multiple bronchoscopies.
3. I worked for the company that built the Saturn V rocket transporters.
4. I was the Polar Bear champ at Lost Trails Camp in 1973, awarded for swimming the longest time in a glacier-fed lake.
5. I am a charter member of the Lower Shawanaga Bay Bums Association.