All these look cool —
- Bounce. “TACTICAL THROWABLE CAMERAS”
- Bublcam. “The most innovative spherical capture camera the world has ever seen”
- Giroptic. “The World’s First True 360 HD Camera”. I backed this on kickstarter or indiegogo or whatever.
- V.360. “The World’s first 360 seamless HD action camera”
- 360fly. “the camera that takes video to a whole new level”. From their site, obviously going into the gopro market.
- Panono “KEEP YOUR MEMORIES IN OVER 100 MEGAPIXELS”
All pricy. I like the 360fly and bounce the best, they have focused scenarios they are going after. Two of the others seem to be staking claim to the “world’s first” positioning, but not sure that is actually compelling.
I wish I could just yoke together cheap RPI cameras, or all the cameras I already have on devices I already own.
UPDATE: Oh and don’t forget the goPro spherical solution, this is going to be spendy.