First a non-Ignition blog, but one that ought to be in all our aggregators:
* Mini Microsoft. A constant fountain of great stuff. Don’t just read the posts, dip into the comments too. Important to read not because of any MSFT obsession or any joy taken in MSFT gossip, but because we face Microsoft daily on the recruiting front and it is smart to know what people are talking about there.
Around ignition blogs, the jobster guys clearly are outposting everyone else:
* Jason with a job for someone affected by Katrina. The jobster guys have done a lot for Katrina victims, this is just one example. Here Phil talks about all the things they are doing.
* Phil on the Jobster technology stack. I wonder how decisions at other companies differ.
* Phil on hiring innovators and nurturing innovation.
* Phil on finding relevant blogs. He is right here — it is easy to find posts today but hard to find blogs on particular topics.
* Rich on tracking ferries via GPS. Love the ferry system.