Catching up with all of Martin’s postings:
* Responding to the negative energy balance FUD around biodiesel — good stuff
* Seattle leading way to embrace Kyoto — great news. I think we’re way behind in fully embracing eco-friendly industrial policies in this country. Put it this way — if you want to defend your economy and markets from high growth, emerging producers — raising the eco-bar way high is probably a good thing to do. Emerging producers may be able to produce basic high volume goods cheaply, but it will take them a while to catch up with highly-engineered green goods and services.
* Martin discovers process modelling software — I have no real use for these tools but they are incredibly fun to play with.
* Current supply and demand numbers — fuel prices are only going one way.
* From Bits to Barrels — Martin’s contribution to SNS, journaling his transformation into the John D. Rockefeller of the next century :). Hey martin, go read “Titan”.