Interesting article in Sunday’s NY Times re Steve Case and areas of interest for healthcare investing:
* Online reviews and rankings of doctors and hospitals.
* Information and breaking news about medical ailments and treatments.
* Software and tools that let people manage their medical records online.
* Health “concierges” or “coaches” who help patients navigate the medical system.
* Walk-in medical clinics where, say, in 15 minutes and for $39, you can discover whether your child has an ear infection.
Near and dear to my heart.