These have intrigued me recently:
* Graphical representation of Apple’s strategy via Gary Turner. Who would of thought 5 years ago that Apple would become oh so relevant again?
* Conversely, Charles Cooper grades Bill Gates via the Seattle PI. Ouch and probably unfair, but an interesting take.
* Kind of long in the tooth now, but analysis of IBM’s PC business sale — it’s all about China. Time to learn chinese.
* Also a bit long in the tooth, but…GM is blogging. Great way to reach out to influentials and build community around products.
* Via Scott Loftesness, good whitepaper on customer economics (pdf).
* Mark Cuban on private social security accounts.