Need a Word.

OK in my previous post I used the word “typewritten”, meaning an 8-1/2 by 11 document, doublespaced, courier or times font, right justified, produced by pc and word processor. Of course it is not really typewritten — it has none of the signature artifacts of a typewriter — strikeout, whiteout, mishits. It could have been fully justified, creation of which is painful and clumsy on a typewritter. So i need a word to take the place of “typewritten”. “Laserwritten”, “laserjetted”, “inkjetted”? All are tradenames, all imply a certain technology which may or may not be in use. “Pc-generated”? This has none of the style of “typewritten”.