* Mitsubishi Ultra Thin Frame Premium Flat Panel TV with Integrated Sound Projector » Coolest Gadgets — cool. I have a discrete sound projector in one room and have been happy with. this is a great way to get surround […]
Clever Uses: Magnets Kill the Cell Phone Speaker Buzz — an old but effective idea
Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Power-Drill Tent Stakes — OK I love to use power tools but I tend not to carry them while camping, not even if I ever car-camped. I guess this is for people setting up tents […]
14_3D Printers « long exposure photography, video and sculpture — via Make
* Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Meet Rockwell’s Jawhorse — I have a thing for portable work benches and their ilk * Borosilicate Tea Kettle — just because I like saying it, “could you please hand me my borosilicate tea […]
Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Powder-Actuated Tools — a gunpowder-based power tool. awesome.
MAKE: Blog: Craftsman 1470 piece tool set – only $8,600 — early father’s day wish list. ha ha.
Exhaust Air Jack » Coolest Gadgets — wow I would never get under a car using one of these, i prefer nice solid steel supporting my car, not a puncturable/leakable balloon.
* What is Craft ROBO? :Craft ROBO-GRAPHTEC — cutting paper and other sheets. cool. * Ponoko puzzles. love the idea of ponoko * Book cutting. Huh. Didn’t know about this form of art. Very cool.
Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Weed-A-Pocalyspe! — I think I’ve blogged this before, this one looks even more streamlined. I have to get one of these. Probably a terrible idea to buy one, there are just so many ways this […]
* Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Grip Twist Avoids Knotty Situations — kind of cool, i would use if sitting around in the garage, tho I would never go search out * Indexable ratchet — this i would buy in […]
* Toolmonger ? Blog Archive ? All Tied Up With Flat Twine — more useful than tape in a lot of cases * Nylon Pry Set — excellent idea * SATA to USB adapter — will save your bacon when […]
* Toolmonger ? Blog Archive ? Jabsco Drill-Powered Pump — love things that leverage drill motors * Plastic razor blades — what a great idea, i totally get it * Coin-size screwdrivers – a simple yet useful idea. I actually […]
* The Gadgets Weblog: Wacom Bamboo Fun — I’ve always wanted a tablet. * Painter’s Pyramid — actually seem highly useful * 160Megapixel camera — on the road to gigapixel cameras * Sandisk TakeTV. this keeps calling out to me […]
Ponoko one-off manufacturing service (via Make mag). I can see using this someday.
* Toolmonger ? Blog Archive ? Save Your Rear With LifeHammer — OK I actually got sucked into buying one of these…will I remember where it is when my car goes off the floating bridge?? * Heated Shop Floor Mat […]
* NITON XRF Analyzers for Toys & Consumer Goods — I saw this on a news program, testing toys for lead. totally cool. $1000 to rent for a week so probably ridiculously expensive. * iStraw — well we just had […]
Multimeter Tutorial – Measuring Resistance and How to speak Resistor
* No-staple stapler is better for the environment (and looks cool) — I hate freaking staples. This looks useful and cheap * B&W Zeppelin iPod speaker system. I would probably never actually buy this but it looks wicked. * Powerkayak. […]
* French Ranges – Lacanche Stoves — beautiful ranges * Pioneer music tap — in the sonos, slimdevice space * d3o shock responding polymer — absolutely no need for this but it is cool * Van Hoy Snap Lock Knife […]