- Brett on Stuff » Distilleries of Scotland. A reason to hike Scotland
- WOW — stronger authentication than your bank. What does that say about the world.
- Running DC thru the house. An idea whose time has come again?
- Indie games DB. Often way better than mainstream games
- Guided Bullets. Why not.
- Thingiverse. Kind of an open source design site.
- Denhaus — awesome pet furniture
- Nitrogen-infused golf clubs. Golfers will buy anything.
- Dutch 5 Euro coin. Awesome, wish I could order. Not the first time I have been blocked from ordering a euro product, wish I could sign up for a forwarding PO box in Europe.
- Mini Magnetosphere. Maybe we all need one of these
* Pizza pizza. – Core77 – awesome looking pizza maker. I make pizzas at home about once a decade so probably not a smart buy, would end up in the countertop appliance graveyard along with the breadmaker etc.
* pick chair folds flat and hangs on wall, looks awesome. Hopefully it actually works as a chair too.
* ExpandOS packing material. Hate styrofoam peanuts, love recyclable packing materials
* Miracle tablets turn sour tastes sweet. This just seems wrong
* Robopong table tennis opponent. Kind of a sad statement.
* Weight-sensitive floor lights up. Awesome, in the age of green awareness, now we can embed all kinds of computational power and lights into our flooring.
* A $1200 moosehead wall lamp. I’m surprised I don’t have one already.