The Flying Skull chomps like a flying Pac-man » Coolest Gadgets. 30 or 40 of these flying around the yard would be awesomely cheesy.
MAKE: Blog: More trees with eyes! — very nice.
14_3D Printers « long exposure photography, video and sculpture — via Make
Electric Motors for Props – Bride of Power Pack – Halloween Prop Building Supplies For The Home Haunter – Monster Guts
Electric Motors for Props – Bride of Power Pack – Halloween Prop Building Supplies For The Home Haunter – Monster Guts — new product from these guys for halloween, a variable speed power controller for wiper motors. pretty useful and […]
Easy, Do-It-Yourself Ghost : Wacky Archives — nice. I don’t know that I have the viewing distance in my yard to make this effective. But not a hard thing to try out.
* digital voice changer kit — I already have a voice mod box that I use with a large prop, but this might be a nice one to use on my person as part of a costume. * Rotary Chisels […]
* The Gadgets Weblog: Wacom Bamboo Fun — I’ve always wanted a tablet. * Painter’s Pyramid — actually seem highly useful * 160Megapixel camera — on the road to gigapixel cameras * Sandisk TakeTV. this keeps calling out to me […]
* ImaginEERIEing : Mirror — I’ve mentioned this one before, really need to find time to build one of these. next year… * Just a concept — manipulatable mirror
Krylon | Spray Your Way – Krylon H2O Latex — recommended by a fellow halloween enthusiast
May build a little mausoleum for this halloween. Some motivating pictures: * Palm_Cemetery_in_Winter_Park,_FL_-_Creepy_Mausoleum.jpg (JPEG Image, 1797×1188 pixels) – Scaled (60%) * Stengel * Buhne * Hierapolis * Collier Crypt Oh and here someone else built one — Someone else’s halloween […]
* Outdoor Garden Statues – Decor — some resin statuary up here that would be good in a graveyard setting * Inflatable Hearse — a little too cheesy maybe. but cool. * MAKE special halloween edition — ordered * Servo-Center. […]
Help, there’s a poltergeist in the library! ? Coolest Gadgets — at this price, probably incredibly cheesy, but still kind of cool.
Way too much work for a jack o lantern but still cool — instructables : Jack-O-Laser of Doom
Geez it is may and I haven’t done crap for Halloween planning. The time to buy parts and build is rapidly approaching. Monster Guts sent me nice reminder spam, I might try some pressure mats this year.
* Monster Guts — some nice things in here, i need to look at the iogeek product a little more * Battery operated candles — these seem a little pricey, i suspect you could buy some of the flicker led […]
Kurt pointed this out to me — EFX-TEK :: Prop-2 Controller — new version, more outputs, BS2 syntax. Looking good.
From Make, plans for a glowing orb — lots of ways to use this idea for halloween.
Spooky Blue’s Halloween Home Made Coffin — there are more efficient plans for creating a coffin out of a single sheet, but the exterior detailing on this project is nice.
Pretty cool — Magic Message Mirror -Themeaddicts Inc. — for halloween purposes I’d like a slightly ghastlier visage. But nice work.
I’m feeling pretty good about pneumatics for this halloween. My primary use is for a creature crate. This is working really well, money well spent as I don’t think I could have created anything as durable as this. I’ve “retired” […]