Heading up later this week and needed a reminder — A Little Ludwig Goes A Long Way » Blog Archive » Hiking on Lopez Island — the shark reef walk is still great and I want to hit Iceberg point […]
!>http://jhludwig.smugmug.com/photos/326309800_TAsa6-Ti.jpg!:http://jhludwig.smugmug.com/photos/326309800_TAsa6-X3.jpg first time I’ve ever seen an owl in nature. Apparently a juvenile barred owl. Very curious about us.
Dark Roasted Blend: Geoducks Are Strange — some great pictures of a Northwest classic. Always fun to find a geoduck at the market.
Seattle Startup Index here — thanks Marcelo — some good Ignition portfolio representation but kind of sad we missed out on Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats – I Can Has Cheezburger?
Ankur Jain: “I Would Like To Address My Dad’s Character”
I didn’t know about these guys — Island Express Charters, San Juan Islands, Washington. I’ve used Paraclete a lot. If you don’t need a car on the islands, way faster and more convenient than the WSF.
Brett on Stuff ? Little Annapurna Day hike — what a great review, I wish all trail reviews had this level of detail! Sounds like an awesome hike
William Brent’s Search for Cleantech — good summary from William Brent
Marcello is running this Seattle Startup Index — 200 Seattle Startups – November SSI — kind of cool
* Awesome Local Deals Content in Seattle & Atlanta at Starting Up by Rahul Pathak — Rahul talks about latest Judy’s Book release — the content is starting to vastly improve… * Phil’s Blackberry app gets some good press coverage\ […]
Brian Ruby at Carbon Nanoprobes. Smart guy.
MAKE: Blog: Seattle Power Tool Drag Race Workshops at the Hazard Factory. — this looks stupidly fun.
* Tong Family Blog: Best Seattle Restaurants — I use SeattleWeekly for recos but this is a good list too. Remember when CitySearch nee Sidewalk was actually useful for restaurant reviews? * Lala’s music streaming plans get covered in TechCrunch […]
* Walax | The Source For Northwest Lacrosse — for chatter, standings, etc * Official state info * Sportability standings * Directions to team fields on sportability, also in here on walax
* CrunchGear ? Blog Archive ? Tivoli Table Stereo for Audiophiles — these tivoli products seem way cool. * 181 things to do on the moon — why to go back * nanotext to fight counterfeiters — kind of cool, […]
Bob’s totally awesome HDR pic of Pike Place Market — Pike Place Market in HDR and B&W – Bobsplanet and his tools reco
Fittings Inc. Everything you could want and more.
* Woodland Park Zoo Pumpkin Prowl — might be fun to stop at * Seattle Times’ list of events — the bastyr event sounds good * The PI’s list and more PI
Brett on Stuff — great collection of ultralight backpacking and general outdoors stuff. Thanks Brett.
We had a great weekend. Some people that made it possible: * Paraclete Charter Service – Your charter and ferry service to the San Juan Islands, Washington * Everyone at Greene Partners — great job on our place. Just a […]