* Fold out shelving system. Wow this is just awesome looking. * Kurt’s key list of propbuilding tools. * Rich and Bob’s Tripod reco — Gitzo1541T and the Really Right Stuff BH-40LR. I actually need this. * Hangman light. Awesome tho I think the rest of the family might object.
Remember the Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story? * USB Aroma Diffuser/Hub/Moodlight — good to see that the tech industry inventive spirit remains alive, with products like this the US economy will remain a juggernaut for years to come. * Paperclip Lamp. I bet it breaks if you adjust it too many times. * GSelect. ...
* Solar Camping Lantern — I remember the old coleman lanterns using white gas, the pumping, the mantles. What a pain in the a$%. This looks way simpler. * King Cobra wristwatch — awesome looking. Tho I have completely given up on wristwatches. * Carabiners make everything better. So true. * Denture ice cubes. Seriously ...
* Single sheet plywood design contest. I’ve made a lot of single-sheet coffins for halloween, here are some other cool ideas * Etched glass storage jars — I have old chemist bottles I bought from various sorts, here is how to fill out your mad scientist lab. * Cosmic nightlight. Just looks cool.
* Lamp with Pigtails | Design Milk. Seems vaguely creepy, a bunch of these with dimmers in the living room for a halloween party would be eerie. * Love these egg lights too. Fully lit they are kind of cheery. Put a dim pulsing bulb in there and it feels like the lower deck of ...
Toolmonger » Blog Archive » Preview: Stanley 3-in-1 Tripod Flashlight. For the person who already has 37 flashlights and wants more.
MAKE: Blog: Hot glue for expressive LED diffusion — nice looking effects. Has to be some Halloween potential
* How To Make bright green fire | Wonder How To — cool looking, i wonder how toxic this is * Cheap ambient lighting with rope lights. Cool idea, my mausoleum could use this * simple DMX controller. I went away from DMX as most of my effects are outside, and water doesn’t mix with ...
CrunchGear » Archive » ‘Image Fulgurator’ ruins photos with hilarious results — this is awesome.
Some of my partners claim to be bicyclists but until they have one of these setups, I’m not buying it
Cool Tool: Lemnis Pharox LED Bulb — seems like a good bulb. ordered.
Mathmos Lights – USA and Canada Shop only – Mathmos Lights USA and Canada Shop only — I’m a sucker for these
Dark Roasted Blend: Tesla Power in Your Backyard — some awesome Tesla coil displays
* Welcome to tapemonster.com — some glow in the dark tape up here, might be useful * Lunabrite rope light. probably not that useful for halloween projects but still cool.
One thing I have plenty of is fog. Between my whole yard fog system and my 4-5 point fog systems, i have fog galore. This year I’d like to do a little more with fog and lighting. Fog Machine Vortex is one idea i may try. Another I am working on is to project a ...
Dave found an awesome site on tesla coils — Tesla_Downunder — the laser stuff on this sight is awesome as well
Plasma Light: Way Cool Tesla Device for a Lamp — these could be useful in a halloween mad scientist setup
From Make, plans for a glowing orb — lots of ways to use this idea for halloween.
Super Bright LEDs — lots of great LED products up here, I am getting some UV LEDs to replace some lamps in some Malibu lights.
* i-Zombie.com • Welcome! — high power color organs — 1200 watts!!! this is tremendous. * Unit 70 — great skeletons thanks to kurt for the tips.