* Possibly the most ill-considered travel item ever — those TSA agents love a good joke. Ha ha ha, strip your clothes off sir. * Vex robotic kit. Never had robot love, but if i did… * Sticky tripod. No […]
* My Favorite Things Mars. Amusing and entertaining * Why Nokia and Sony are failing. Succinct. Complexity is a killer. * Inflatable buttons. Cool, not sure practical. * Computer Hardware Chart. Periodic table of connectors * W* house. Your portal […]
Rich points out that we may have some progress on using micro-usb as a universal device connector. That would be awesome. I carry the most disastrous bag of wallwarts and cables now to keep everything going. On the other hand, […]
* Solar Camping Lantern — I remember the old coleman lanterns using white gas, the pumping, the mantles. What a pain in the a$%. This looks way simpler. * King Cobra wristwatch — awesome looking. Tho I have completely given […]
Had a great father’s day, got some cool photo tools, some books that look great, and a couple of games since I have played Left4Dead and Fallout3 to death. Here’s some stuff I didn’t get and probably for good reason. […]
Just one item here, a classic: Sweet spreadsheet grill eliminates BBQ turf disputes — I know a lot of people who would probably like this
* Graph Paper Napkins. To better help you design a breakthrough on the back of napkin. * Defendius Lock System. Prevents you from going at night when you’ve had too much. * Veneer Toolbox. I’m not handy, so maybe I […]
* Poken: Tiny RFID thingies that share all your personal data with others. Nice idea but looks like something an 8-year-old would carry. * Jean Marc Gady vases. * Timberkits. Look like fun * Cleo wall mirror with photos. I […]
Imm Living. Love these totem coffee cups. And this woodgrain pillow tho the color choices don’t work for us anywhere Brilliant little painting tool Corner clamp — looks positively frightening when not in use, like some medieval dentistry tool
copper & concrete :::: lamps. interesting, particularly the ones that embed power outlets in the tower. i don’t need a lamp but a stylish power strip would be awesome.
* Hardcore Computer — fully submerged computer. So you can reboot more quickly and reliably. * HighSpeedPC — on second thought, screw the case, who needs it. * Innovative snow shovels — might need again in another 20 years. * […]
All over the place — Distilleries of Scotland, DC, Bullets, Games, Doghouses, Golf, Currency, and more
Brett on Stuff » Distilleries of Scotland. A reason to hike Scotland WOW — stronger authentication than your bank. What does that say about the world. Running DC thru the house. An idea whose time has come again? Indie games […]
Desks at Espasso : Design Milk. Awesome desks.
Fluidforms :: Individual Design. — awesome topographical bowls and other objects. Drippable adhesives as sculpting medium. There are some cool Halloween designs hiding in this idea Fire fighting gun. Makes you want to have a fire nearby. Bits needed for […]
Core77 / design magazine + resource / post — I was an avid collector as a kid, these are just cool looking. Admire the innovation.
Slootweg’s design skills are a bit rusty (and that’s a good thing) — awesome looking furniture and accessories.
Arrgh my contacts are gooneee! | Tongfamily.com — poor rich. I am having the same problems too. Fundamentally the problem is too many codebases trying to manage contact data, trying to sync contact data. And all these codebases go in […]
Contemporary jewelry by Moshiko — awesome looking stuff
LiTraCon™ via toolmonger. Pretty awesome.
Open Architecture Network | Improving living standards through collaborative design — seems cool. Why shouldn’t architecture have an open source element?