Software (mostly) on my to-play-with list — Circuitlab, Paintcode, Pressgram, Tabular, …
- CircuitLab — worth watching. Today it is kind of a toy, but if this could grow, say, into a tool that would let me design and emulate SOC-based systems, and then outsource the parts supply, circuit board mfr, and even assembly of them, well that could be cool.
- PaintCode — if I was doing iOS/osx app development, this seems like a must have. Laying out visuals and then creating all the boilerplate framework is tedious and boring.
- Pressgram — Love this idea. Never understand why people gift content to other branded services, this lets people own and control their own content.
- Some Ecards Store — I’d like to buy a bunch of the coffee mugs and stock our office with them.
- Tabular — I don’t have enough time (or, to be honest, enough skill) to engage in my secret desire to compose music, but if I did…
- 2 factor Apple ID auth — purportedly you can turn this on but it has been a failure for me, apple claims i set some security question answers that i have never seen before, and now I am locked out of my account after too many tries. Awesome.
- WindowsRT jailbreak tool — something to do with my stupid surface machine