I don’t think I will be doing any substantial halloween setup this year, just too much going on in life. But if I were, here are some things I’d be looking at — and it is almost too late to order some of this stuff, but if you act fast:
* “Haunt Toys”:http://www.haunttoys.com/ — Kurt’s first four posts are great items that I have used and loved. A webshooter and a good lightning controller are critical. The i-zombie lightning controllers have been rock-solid for me.
* “The Skull Shoppe”:http://www.skullshoppe.com/ via “Grimvisions”:http://www.grimvisions.com/products/the-skull-shoppe. Kind of pricey but great looking skulls.
* “Style Your Garage”:http://www.style-your-garage.com/. OK none of these really have a great Halloween theme but the idea is awesome and maybe I could craft something up for Halloween.
* “Lightform”:http://www.grote.com/LightForm/ sheet LED lighting. Has to be good for something.
* “Pumpkin Carving”:http://tangleofwires.blogspot.com/2010/07/pumpkin-carving-nice.html from Scott. Man these are impressive. My pumpkins suck.
* “Rear-lit Book”:http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20100708/book-lamp-lights-unused-books/. A nice idea that could look nice in a halloween scene.
* “LED eyeballs”:http://shop.minispotlight.com/category.sc?categoryId=9. Must have.