No way your father has any of these…
* “LED showerhead with remote control”:http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/02/11/finally-a-color-changing-led-shower-head-that-includes-a-remote-control/. Wrong on so many levels.
* “Barking USB Dog”:http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/03/10/move-over-humping-usb-dogs-here-comes-the-dodobongo-usb-dog/. Just because you can make something, doesn’t mean you should.
* “RoadKill Rug”:http://design-milk.com/roadkill-rug/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=Google+Reader&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+design-milk+%28Design+Milk%29&utm_content=Google+Reader. High fashion in parts of West Virginia.
* “DIY Liquid Nitrogen Generator”:http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2010/05/27/diy-liquid-nitrogen-for-less-than-500/. A thousand and one uses.
* “The Thing Quarterly”:http://www.coolhunting.com/culture/the-thing.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ch+%28Cool+Hunting%29&utm_content=Google+Reader. No need to pick out an unusual useless trinket for your dad, let The Thing send him one regularly.
* Screw the Weber grill, get him a “Fuego modular outdoor kitchen”:http://design-milk.com/fuego-modular-outdoor-kitchen/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=Google+Reader&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+design-milk+%28Design+Milk%29&utm_content=Google+Reader