No time to blog, fall quarter starting, and travelling too. Dump of stuff that is interesting:
* “Ultimate Productivity Blog”:http://productiveblog.tumblr.com/. I think that is clear.
* “Paintable transistors”:http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/122605160/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0. Semiconducting polymer stable when applied at room temp, cool.
* “Hydrophobic Nano Grass”:http://www.materialsviews.com/matview/display/en/1102/TEXT. Nano scale fluid handling tech is pretty awesome.
* “Fantastic Solar System Photos”:http://www.smithsonianmag.com/multimedia/photos/?c=y&articleID=59247082&page=1. Humbling and inspiring.
* “Structural Color Printing”:http://nanotechweb.org/cws/article/tech/40551. Structural colors are very cool — colors created by the nanostructure of an item, not by dyes. And now you can manipulate the color dynamically.
* “Atoms jump around a lot”:http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/624-under-observation-restless-atoms-cause-materials-age-25090.html
* “Bionic Eyesight”:http://www.platformonomics.com/BionicEyesight.aspx. You rushed ahead and got Lasik surgery, while those of us late to the party are going to be able to see through walls and have heat vision.