Not doing a big Halloween thing this year due to other commitments. Saving these tips for the future…
* “Monsterlist”:http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/. Starting point to find any kind of halloween project
* “Kurt’s tool wishlist”:http://www.grimvisions.com/tools/tools-i-want-to-get. I can only aspire to Kurt’s skill and tool collection
* “Kurt on prop setup”:http://www.grimvisions.com/halloween/setting-up-your-halloween-display-for-maximum-effect. The guy knows more than I ever will about this
* “Scott on controllers”:http://tangleofwires.blogspot.com/2009/09/arduino-vmusic2-xport-halloween.html. Need to read and parse this, Scott is ahead of me here.
* “Kurt on foam construction”:http://www.grimvisions.com/products/working-with-polyurethane-foams. Foam is my best friend at halloween time
* “Measure tape tape”:http://toolmonger.com/2009/09/03/fill-your-shop-with-red-tape/. Simple but brilliant
* “French Curves”:http://toolmonger.com/2009/09/04/french-curves/. Who doesn’t need these.