Of course the Buckeyes looked brilliant in beating Texas in Texas as expected. So all is basically right with the world. But look at the rest of these outcomes — NCAA Football Scoreboard – CBS SportsLine.com
* Wisconsin seemed to win handily over a weak opponent, they can feel good.
* Michigan and Michigan State won by big margins over weak opponents — but each gave up a lot of first half points.
* Iowa, Purdue, and Indiana struggled to win against clearly inferior opponents. I guess Indiana should feel good about any victory.
* Penn State and Minnesota thumped by top 25 teams.
* and Illinois and Northwestern thumped by weak opponents.
After the 11-0 Big Ten start last week I was feeling pretty good about the league. Not so much now.