Places we’ve hit recently…
* Supreme in Madrona. Loved it! Great neighborhood place, super service, great food, a calm and relaxing place.
* Serafina. The food was good, we’d go back, but it was very crowded and a little frantic. Good if you are in the mood for that.
* Firenze. One of our consistent favorites. Not in a very promising space, but great food e.very time.
* Queen City Grill. Another consistently good place. Not as trendy as some of the places in Belltown, but always good.
* Flying Fish. Did the chef just change? We were very disappointed there recently. Every dish was bland and poorly cooked. It will take some dramatic change for us to ever go back.