I’m out on an extended vaca right now. Having a great time. Some of the personal highlights:
* The WW1 trench exhibit in the Imperial War Museum in London was very cool. Felt like I was at Disneyland, it was a nice simulation.
* Loved everything about Paris. We stayed in the Saint Germain area and this was great for us, easy walking to lots of shopping and restaurants. Oh and Monet’s house and garden in Giverney was a great trip. Oh and also loved the catacombs, and the night time boat trip on the Seine.
* Le Mas Entremont is a great hotel outside of Aix, and Aix is a great base from which to hit a lot. Avignon, Chateau D’If, roman ruins, etc.
* Went rafting from castellane — beautiful town.
* St Paul de Vence outside of Cannes is a great preserved hilltown, beautiful.
More later…internet connectivity is tough.