Again harvesting the halloween sig, a bunch of ideas for prop building:
* When looking for scrap juicers as motors in props (for instance an axworthy ghost), look for metal body juicers — a lot tougher than the plastic juicers.
* Use a Fishtank bubbler as source of bubbles in mad scientist lab — cheap and easy!
* Lots of folks using windshield wiper motors for props. Some very nice characteristics — back and forth repetitive motion, speed and intermittency controllable. Trying to achieve this kind of output with a standard rotary motor would be very complicated.
* How to demonify a skull
* 4 bar simulation software — very helpful for pneumatic design
* a bunch of skulls and skull sections for use in projects. Oh and a source for inexpensive skulls in bulk.