Here’s the stuff I noted out of the flood of coverage:
* John Battelle’s Searchblog: The Incubation Platform — i think a TON of isvs would love to be able to store user state data in the google store and get the benefits of ubiquitous availability, reliability, etc.
* Speculation on how google will spend all their capital dollars in ’04. Not very deep but an interesting question to ask.
* Mitch Kapor’s view on the filing. Personally I find the dual-class structure a little worrying, I doubt I will put money in.
* Surprising fact about Google’s license to the pagerank algorithm.
* a list of google-watching blogs.