I was reading the Coca-Cola annual report tonight. What was most interesting to me was the partial list of all the brands they have worldwide.
* Diet Pop. Now that is marketing magic. Ditto 187168.
* Bimbo Break. I guess we know the target market for that one.
* Diet Almdudler, Drim, Tuborg Squash. Now don’t those sound refreshing?
* Beat, Burn, Hit, Shock, and Slap. For the masochists in the crowd.
* I knew about Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb, but did you know about their buddies Disney Winnie the Pooh, Fraser & Neave, Master Chill, Master Pour, Mickey Mouse, Pepe Rico, the Pocket Dr., the Robinson Brothers, Samantha, and the Thextons?
* Chivalry and Neverfail sound very uplifting.
* Combine Ripe N Ready and Love Body, which via a Wink, leads to an Urge, and then Joy — but don’t forget Safety First.
* Chaudfontaine, Diet Inka Kola, Guarana Jesus, Jurassic Well, Sparletta Iron Brew, Water Salad. No idea what these are, but I’d buy a can of any of them in a second.